Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Memory Almost Full, the new hit album by Paul McCartney

Memory Almost Full, the new hit album by Paul McCartney

Hi! It's Wednesday, June 13, 2007, and guess what? It's my birthday! Happy birthday to me! I'm 58! Congratuolaions for surviving that long! And 58 more! I heard Paul McCartney's new album on the radio this morning, the hit single from the new album Memory Almost Full: "I have too much on my plate/ I don't have time to be a good lover/ I have too much on my mind/ I have a lot to discover/ It went by so fast/ It went by in a flash/ I'm not a part of it/. Maybe I can google the whole lyrics. I have a learning disability, bad memory, possibly Alzheimer's, and I can't remember all the lyrics. I'm going to google the Paul McCartnery website now; I've seen it before. It said on the radio that he's on tour in New York.

I saw the tour when Linda was alive twice at the Forum in Los Angeles. I'm trying to figure out how to get this post to go up and I was kind of lecturing this computer lab roomful of young students. I started out complaining about that as I explored elements of the the the posting for this Blogger program which they have changed and with which I am unfamiliar the class would make noises as a group and disturb and discomfit me and then moved on to how that was "paying attention to to the jot and tittle" and "straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel" and "finding the mote in my eye and ignoring the log in your eye"; quoting the Bible to them thinking they're Christians throwing stones. Then I wento on to a critcism of Christian fascism. And how I've always been a left-wing peacenik.

No comments: